Top 5 Most Ridiculous Outfits at Coachella
At this point, everything worth being said about Coachella has already been written, Instagrammed, Snapchatted, blogged, and Tweeted. Less a music festival now, it's the equivalent of a college house party for rich people who don't mind choking down sand and roasting in the sun. It's a place to be seen rather than see music. But, even if you can't get close enough to the stage for a good show or see anything from the designated drinking areas, Coachella does look pretty damn fun.
We wanted to highlight some of the, shall we say, "bolder" style choices from Coachella.
1) Apparently these three guys didn't even know each other....
2) This guy was on the way to an audition for the "Telly Tubbies"
3) Theres always one guy who thinks he's Kurt Cobain....
4) We are not even sure where these guys thought they were going to....
5) "I don't know if you know, but I'm kind of a big deal"
So there you have it - there is probably enough there to put you off ever going to Coachella. And if thats not enough we will finish it off with this:
If you are struggling to find the right festival attire take a look at a few pieces that will help you stand out for the right reasons whilst looking stylish and remaining practical.